How Much Hair Do I Need?
Each Posh Doll is different depending on desired thickness of extensions, placement, head size, application, and style.
You may need more hair if:
- Choosing straight hair since it lays flatter.
- Choosing 22” or longer since you get more hair in length versus width and fullness.
Will The Hair Shed or Tangle?
Posh Obsession hair bundles are wefted with intact and aligned cuticles. This prevents the hair from tangling like most other bundles do. However, please be aware that ALL human hair has the possibility to tangle if it is not maintained and you will be likely to experience LIMITED shedding - this is normal and unavoidable and would happen the same way if the hair was growing straight from your scalp. Wearing a silk bonnet or scarf while sleeping and keeping the hair clean and conditioned are the best ways to ensure your investment lasts for years.
Hair Care and Precautions
Now that you have become a Posh Obsession Doll, let's protect your hair.
All Hair Textures:
- Each bundle of hair we carry equals 100 grams (3.5oz)
- Anything over a 22″ requires more bundles
- The longer the length the more bundles you will need
- You should never get less than 2 bundles of hair if planning on doing a full head.
- KEEP IN MIND the more bundles the bigger your head will be and the heavier your head will feel.
- Anything 30″ and over will need 4-5 bundles
- Wrap your hair nightly with silk scarf or bonnet (doing this helps lock in moisture and eliminates unnecessary shedding/tangling).
- Under your scarf your hair should be twisted/braided into pigtails/plaits (this helps the hair from matting and tangling while sleeping).
- Seal your wefts before installing to ensure longevity of your hair extensions.
- ALWAYS use heat protectant before using any kind of heated styling tools (if not used your hair can become very brittle and produce split ends/breakage and frizzy/dry hair).
- CONDITION your hair at least once every week; SHAMPOO your hair once every 3 1/2 weeks. (timeframe may vary depending on amount of styling and product build up).
- ALWAYS comb/detangle from the ends up.
- Cut your wefts - this causes shedding, and thinning of your hair extensions.
- Sew through your wefts - this will cause the construction of your hair weft(s) to weaken, while also causing shedding and thinning of your hair extensions.
- Blow dry your hair - always let it air dry; blow drying has the possibility of ruining your hair extensions.
- Use box dyes - only use professional consulting for adding any coloring or other chemicals to your extensions.
SHIPPING AND RETURN POLICY
ALL SALES ARE FINAL, NO RETURNS
All domestic shipments take 5-8 business days excluding holidays and weekends
- Items must be in original condition; unwashed & unused)
- exchanges will be a 15% restocking fee (not including return shipping and new shipping fees)
- Posh obsession inc. Reserves the right to deny any refund/exchange.
- Please ensure you order is 100% correct before ordering, there will be no order changes allowed after your payment has been submitted .
- If you are seeking changes within your order, you will have to complete an exchange after* your order arrives (all exchanges will follow our exchange policy & fees shown above)